At this point you are preparing for Thanksgiving. How can tech make preparation easier for you? Let’s count the ways!
- Know where you are going, get there safely and don’t be late! Use apps such as Google Maps, Hooper, GeoDir, Waze, NOAA – to plan your commute and get you there on time!
- Prep the BEST meal and WOW your guests! Here are some great recipe apps that offer vegan, gluten free, and leftover recipes! Try using BIGOVEN, Food, Yummly, SideChef, and Pepperplate!
- Go Digital! With gadgets such as digital thermometers and even the electric carving knife will make your cooking experience much easier. Other apps to include are Tenergy, Neeqi, NutriChef, and Aidmax.
- Show Me Your Playlist! Add to the ambience by creating a playlist that your guests will be grateful for! Apps to utilize for this are Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube, Google Play Music, Tidal and Pandora.
- Reach out and Video Chat – Friends and loved ones who may be displaced for the holiday will really appreciate this in making them feel apart of the festivities. Use apps and features like FaceTime, Skype, Google Duo, Facebook Messenger, and Glide.
- Black Friday – Get Your Shopping On! Find the best deals with apps such as ShopSavvy, Shopular, Flipp, Price Cruncher, The Coupons App.
While we are all grateful for our phones- Our last tech tip is to make sure to be present and monitor your screen time. Be present, connect with your family, and make memories!